What is the 24v Electric Water Pump?
Grayson Thermal Systems 24V electric water ethylene-glycol (WEG) pump has been developed specifically for hybrid and electric vehicle applications.
The pump, suitable for a global use in a variety of operating and environmental territories, is lightweight whilst offering long motor life, variable flow control and exceptional corrosion and water resistance.
Mounted in a number of orientations, without impacting reliability or performance.
See below for our full range of Grayson Water Pump Products!
Overview - Grayson 24v Electric Water Pump
- Higher flow / pressure at lower pump speed
- Longer life
- Can be mounted in various orientations
- Up to 40,000 hour life (motor)
- 2 year warranty
- Extremely robust design
- Quiet operation
- Various methods of control
- Corrosion and coolant resistant
- Integrated controller and power electronics
- Brushless DC permanent magnet motor
- Easy in-house maintenance
- Designed to match a number of competitor control protocols
- Triple ‘O’ Ring seal design with EU high quality spring
- Long life SIC / SIC / EPDM sealing
- Heavy duty bearings
- CSA certified
- Integrated overvoltage protection
- Integrated thermal protection
- Stand alone / PWM / CAN control configurations
- Motor manufactured to Class H temperature rating
- Multiple pump operation on single CAN network through addressing
Water Pump Option 1 - GTS 24v Electric Water Pump
Configuration - GTS 24v Electric Water Pump
- PC based app to configure the pump
- Run the pump for test purposes
- Used in conjunction with CAN interface
- Default (On/Off)
- CAN SAE J1939
Water Pump Option 2 - WP-1017-100
Water Pump Option 3 - WP-1017-000
Water Pump Option 4 - WP-1017-500
Water Pump Option 5 - WP-1017-300